Modular Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems
X-tra Line Series by Elma
The right cleaning system for the task at hand.Designed for precision and ultra-precision cleaning applications, the modular Xtra Line can be flexibly deployed and extended due to its modular system concept. From simple manual systems to standard modular automated lines and further to highly complex fully automated systems with multiple robot heads and system enclosures, the Xtra line concept can be adapted to meet any challenging parts cleaning application.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Modular system set-up with 5 standard tank sizes
- Multi-frequency technology with 25/45 kHz or 37/130 kHz
- For fine and ultra-fine cleaning with rounded tank corners, electropolish finish, and special piping
- Different drying systems (hot-air, infra-red and vacuum drying) for different material requirements
- Compact system design with easy-to-clean surfaces
- Integrated ancillaries such as filters, oil separators, etc.
- Available advanced automation system with one or more robot heads
- An easily expandable concept where additional robot heads can be added anytime
- Industrial PC control based on Windows platform with feature-rich software
- Numerous possible configurations with Barcode scanners, RFID tracking, and Data Logging
- For medical applications, software compliant to 21 CFR Part 11
- The software permits easy validation
- Extremely service and maintenance friendly thanks to the compact system design with easily accessible and swiftly replaceable components
Choose from X-tra Line PRO: Professional Standard Modular Cleaning Lines and X-tra Line PRE: Precision Standard Modular Ultrasonic Cleaning.
X-tra Line PRO:
Professional Standard Modular Cleaning Lines
Multi-frequency modular cleaning systems with varying tank sizes for coarse and fine cleaning tasks. Five different unit sizes from 8 to 50 Gallons in two multi-frequency versions (25/45 kHz and 35/130 kHz).
- Machined and formed parts
- Pre and intermediate cleaning of medical implants and devices
- Valves and fittings
- Automotive parts
- Electrical components and contacts
- Aircraft parts
X-tra Line PRE:
Precision Standard Modular Ultrasonic Cleaning
Multi-frequency cleaning line for ﬁne cleaning, rinsing, and drying applications before inspection and coating in the optical industry. Two different tank sizes: X-tra Line Precision 300 and X-tra Line Precision 550 with multi-frequency technology 25/45 kHz or 35/130 kHz. Depending on the throughput requirements, the cleaning system can be operated by hand or automatically by adding a transport robot device.
- Final cleaning of medical components
- Precision optics
- Precision machined parts for critical applications
- Aerospace and semiconductor components
- Parts for critical analytical instrumentation
- Laser components